Thursday, November 18, 2010

Xanga

I went through my Xanga recently. Not everything, but maybe a good 3 or 4 years worth. I laughed a lot at some posts. I cringed at the sight of other posts. Its funny how much (or how little) people change.

Its even funnier when you consider the outrageously ridiculous things I am capable of saying everyday.

But there were a good stretch of quality posts that I read that I forgot about. There was a time where I was actually a half-way decent writer, even if I do say so myself. I read stuff that I wrote, expecting to see a reference at the bottom to where I was quoting from only to find that there wasn't one.

Yup. Those posts need to be reshared. Not just cuz they're so awesome. Mostly cuz it'll save me the guilt of not writing more original posts on a regular basis.

No comments:

Post a Comment